Saturday, September 17, 2005

Hi!
Picked up a little Hyndai rental this morning, went to the stupid aboriginal place to express our disappointment, but they didn't care... so I'm going to put MORE than $172 worth of bad advertisement out about them. I've already told EVERYONE I've come across today to NOT go there.

So there!

Did a geocache this morning, and get this Ickster and Buddy S... a FTF!!! Hee hee hee!!!!

Stopped at a couple of lookouts on the way, but basically came straight here... Crocodylus Village, in Cow Bay, just south of Cape Tribulation. You HAVE to google this to see what I'm talking about... we didn't even unpack, and we extended our stay by another day! Screw Port Douglas, I'm staying here! Lizzards and snakes and bugs, oh my! Evidently, there is a cassowary that hangs around here, too.

Drew is napping (he seems to do alot of that, while I do laundry and other stuff). We're going on a night rainforest hike from 8-11 tonight, then tomorrow morning going back out to the BBR, but this time on a 44 ft sailboat! Eat your heart out, Erik!

Love to you all,
Marie

No comments: